Todd P. Levin, DO
Mon: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Tues: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Wed: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Thurs: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Fri: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Office hours may vary
Direct Fax: 856-566-1904
Background & Education
Internship: Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine of Midwestern University, UMDNJ-SOM (Osteopathic Medicine)
Residency: UMDNJ-University Hospital
Fellowship: Temple University Hospital, Kennedy Hosp Stratford
Board Certification: Infectious Disease
Professional Appointments & Affiliations
Appointments & Affiliations:
- Kennedy Health Alliance, Infectious Disease Specialist - Voorhees, NJ (2017-Present)
- Kennedy University Hospital – Voorhees, NJ
- Medical Staff Officer, Chief of Staff (2015-2017)
- Medical Staff Officer, Vice Chief of Staff (2013-2015)
- Medical Staff Officer, Treasurer (2011-2013)
- Performance Management Committee, Chair (2013-2015)
- Credentials Committee (2015-2017)
- Antimicrobial Stewardship Committee (2015-Present)
- Medical Ethics Advisory Committee, Chair (2012-Present)
- Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine- Strafford, NJ
- Program Director, Infectious Diseases Fellowship (2012-Present)
- Clinical Associate Professor, Department of Medicine (2013-Present)
- Medical Education Committee, Department of Internal Medicine (2007-Present)
- Volunteer Faculty, Department of Medicine (2004-Present)
- American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine, Infectious Diseases Specialty, Certifying Examination Questions Writing Committee (2015-Present)
- Fellow, Infectious Diseases Society of America
- Fellow, American College of Osteopathic Internists
- American Osteopathic Association
- American Society for Microbiology
- American Association for Physician Leadership
Awards & Honors
Recipient, Exceptional People Impacting our Community (EPIC) Award, The New Jersey Institute for Nursing, 2007
Teacher of the Year Award, UMDNJ-SOM Internal Medicine Residency, 2011
Teacher of the Year Award, UMDNJ-SOM Intern Class, Kenned University Hospital ? Washington Township, NJ, 2005, 2007, 2009
Top Doc, South Jersey Magazine, 2010, 2012, 2016, 2017,
Todd Levin, DO, graduated from the Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine and completed his Internal Medicine Residency at The University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey School of Osteopathic Medicine in Stratford, NJ. He went on to complete a Fellowship in Infectious Diseases at Temple University Hospital in Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Levin is an active staff member at Kennedy University Hospital, where he served as Chief of Staff from 2015-2017. He currently serves as Chair of the Medical Ethics Advisory Committee at Kennedy. His special interests include Staphylococcus aureus infections, HIV antiretroviral adherence, HIV Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP), and Physician health and wellness.
Currently, Dr. Levin holds a volunteer appointment as Clinical Associate Professor in the Department of Internal Medicine at Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine. He has received numerous teaching awards and has been named a Top Doc by South Jersey Magazine.
Ages Served: 18+