Todd P. Levin, DO
Jefferson Medical Group
Mon: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Tues: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Wed: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Thurs: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Fri: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Office hours may vary
Direct Fax: 856-566-1904
Background & Education
Internship:University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey
Residency:University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey
Fellowship:Temple University Hospital
Board Certification:Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Professional Appointments & Affiliations
Appointments & Affiliations:
- Kennedy Health Alliance, Infectious Disease Specialist - Voorhees, NJ (2017-Present)
- Kennedy University Hospital – Voorhees, NJ
- Medical Staff Officer, Chief of Staff (2015-2017)
- Medical Staff Officer, Vice Chief of Staff (2013-2015)
- Medical Staff Officer, Treasurer (2011-2013)
- Performance Management Committee, Chair (2013-2015)
- Credentials Committee (2015-2017)
- Antimicrobial Stewardship Committee (2015-Present)
- Medical Ethics Advisory Committee, Chair (2012-Present)
- Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine- Strafford, NJ
- Program Director, Infectious Diseases Fellowship (2012-2018)
- Clinical Associate Professor, Department of Medicine (2013-Present)
- Medical Education Committee, Department of Internal Medicine (2007-Present)
- Volunteer Faculty, Department of Medicine (2004-Present)
- American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine, Infectious Diseases Specialty, Certifying Examination Questions Writing Committee (2015)
- Fellow, Infectious Diseases Society of America
- Fellow, American College of Osteopathic Internists
- American Osteopathic Association
- American Society for Microbiology
- American Association for Physician Leadership
Awards & Honors
Recipient, Exceptional People Impacting our Community (EPIC) Award, The New Jersey Institute for Nursing, 2007
Teacher of the Year Award, UMDNJ-SOM Internal Medicine Residency, 2011
Teacher of the Year Award, UMDNJ-SOM Intern Class, Kenned University Hospital ? Washington Township, NJ, 2005, 2007, 2009
Top Doc, South Jersey Magazine, 2010, 2012, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019,
Todd Levin, DO, MS-HQS, FIDSA, FACOI, is Chief of Medicine for Jefferson Health - New Jersey, and Medical Director of Haddonfield Primary & Specialty Care, an LGBTQ+ Affirming Practice. He has been a practicing Infectious Diseases specialist with Jefferson Health – New Jersey (then-Kennedy Health) since 2004.
A graduate of the Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine, he completed his Internal Medicine Residency at the Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine (RowanSOM), and an Infectious Diseases Fellowship at Temple University Hospital in Philadelphia.
Dr. Levin fulfilled the roles of Treasurer, Vice Chief of Staff, and Chief of Staff, consecutively between 2011-2017. Currently, he serves as the co-chair of the Medical Ethics Advisory Committee. At RowanSOM, he serves as chair of the Resident Wellness Committee, and holds a volunteer appointment as Clinical Associate Professor.
Over the years, Dr. Levin has received numerous teaching awards and has been recognized as a “Top Doc” by South Jersey Magazine. Additionally, he is frequently interviewed by the news media on topics related to COVID and other infectious diseases, as well on the topic of health equity for the LGBTQ+ community. Dr. Levin is also the NJ Division Lead for the internal RISE (Resiliency In Stressful Events) Team, which offers psychological first aid to Jefferson staff following a difficult work-related event.
Ages Served: 18+