Roy L. Sandau, DO
Jefferson Medical Group
Mon: 9am - 4pm (WT)
Tues: 9am - 12pm (Voorhees-1st, 3rd, and 5th Tues of each month)
Tues: 1 - 4pm (Cherry Hill-2nd and 4th Tues of each month)
Background & Education
Internship:Kennedy Hosp Stratford
Residency:UMDNJ-SOM (Osteopathic Medicine)
Professional Appointments & Affiliations
Appointments & Affiliations:
- Kennedy Health Alliance, Chief of Surgery, General Surgeon – Cherry Hill, NJ (2016-Present)
- Rowan-SOM Department of Surgery, Assistant Program Director – Stratford, NJ (2015-Present)
- Rowan-SOM Department of Surgery, Assistant Professor – Stratford, NJ (2009-Present)
- American College of Osteopathic Surgeons
- American Osteopathic Association
- New Jersey Association of Osteopathic Physicians and Surgeons
Awards & Honors
Mentor of the Year, presented by RowanSOM General Surgery Residents, 2016
Top Doc, South Jersey Magazine Reader's Choice, 2014
"Top Doc" Surgery, chosen by peers - SJ Magazine, 2016,
Roy L. Sandau, DO, FACOS, Chief of Surgery, is a fellow of the American Board of Osteopathic Surgeons. Board certified in general surgery, Dr. Saudau completed medical school and his surgical residency at what is now Rowan School of Medicine in 2004 and 2009, respectively.
Dr. Sandau specializes in same-day, minimally invasive thyroid and parathyroid surgery with a one-inch scar. He has been offered da Vinci® robotic-assisted surgery since 2011, and completed the first robotic-assisted, single-incision "scarless" colon and gallbladder surgeries in South Jersey in 2012.
Dr. Sandau was named "Top Doc" by South Jersey Magazine (Reader's Choice) in 2014 and 2016.
Ages served: 18+