Paul H. Chung, MD
Jefferson University Physician
Online Appointment Scheduling
Select an appointment type to schedule directly.
Background & Education
Medical School:Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University
Internship:University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas Southwestern Medical School
Residency:University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas Southwestern Medical School
Fellowship:University of Washington Medical Center
Professional Appointments & Affiliations
- Jefferson Health New Jersey
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Jefferson Methodist Hospital
- American Urological Association
- American College of Surgeons
- Society of Genitourinary Reconstructive Surgeons
- Sexual Medicine Society of North America
- International Society for Sexual Medicine
- Society of Urologic Prosthetic Surgeons
- Philadelphia Urologic Society
- Mid-Atlantic American Urological Association
Dr. Chung is devoted to the repair of urethral strictures, male incontinence, erectile dysfunction, prosthetic revision, rectourethral fistulas, prostate cancer treatment complications, penile abnormalities, hypospadias, Peyronie’s disease, buried penis, extramammary Paget disease, urological trauma, gender confirming surgery complications, and robotic/open urinary tract reconstruction. He is involved in clinical studies to improve outcomes and quality of life for his patients and the development of new technology to improve patient care.
He is also dedicated to the training and mentoring of medical students and residents interested in pursuing careers in urology.