Managing Your Healthcare Information Has Never Been Easier
MyChart gives you free, online access to your Jefferson Health medical record whenever you want it. Through a secure, internet connection, you can:
- Request medical appointments during or after office hours
- Receive and view test results electronically – no more waiting for a phone call or letter in the mail
- Request prescription renewals filled at Jefferson pharmacies
- Message your provider directly
- View your health information while you're in the hospital, with MyChart Bedside, a 24/7 tool that provides you with safe and secure access to your medical record, treatment plan, tests results and more.
- Assign a Proxy to help manage your care
Please Note: Online access to patient medical information for visits that occur on or after September 28, 2019 will be accessible through our new patient portal Jefferson Health MyChart. Historical medical information will still be accessible from either the hospital portal or physician portals, respectively.
Become a Proxy
Ask the patient's provider office for the proxy access form or print it here
Complete the required documentation
Present the form to the patient's Jefferson physician office or one of the following locations:
Videos: How to Use MyChart