Managing Your Healthcare Has Never Been Easier
MyChart gives you free, online access to your Jefferson Health medical record whenever you want it. Through a secure, internet connection, you can:
- Request medical appointments during or after office hours
- Receive and view test results electronically – no more waiting for a phone call or letter in the mail
- Request prescription renewals filled at Jefferson pharmacies
- Message your provider directly
- View your health information while you're in the hospital, with MyChart Bedside, a 24/7 tool that provides you with safe and secure access to your medical record, treatment plan, tests results and more.
- Assign a Proxy to help manage your care
Please Note: Online access to patient medical information for visits that occur on or after September 28, 2019 will be accessible through our new patient portal Jefferson Health MyChart. Historical medical information will still be accessible from either the hospital portal or physician portals, respectively.
On-Demand Video Visits with Jefferson Emergency Medicine Physicians 24/7
Jefferson emergency medicine physicians are available 24/7 through On-Demand Video Visits.
You can connect with our doctors anytime, anywhere, when you don’t want to go somewhere to see a doctor.
Use JeffConnect® On-Demand Video Visits for issues such as:
- Stomach ache
- Cold and Flu symptoms
- You don’t feel well
- You aren’t sure if you need to go to the emergency department
This easy-to-use TeleHealth service is easily accessible through your mobile device (e.g., smart phone or tablet) or desktop computer.
Access JeffConnect® from your desktop or laptop by clicking here.
Questions? Give us a call at: 844-542-2273.