Preparing for Your Appointment
We know how valuable your time is. Having the appropriate documentation readily available prior to your visit will help us get you into the doctor’s office sooner.
New and existing patients, please be sure to bring the following when you visit:
- A valid driver’s license or photo ID
- Current insurance ID card
- Applicable insurance co-pay, deductible, or payment in full if you are not covered by insurance; payment will be collected when you check in
- A list of the medications you are currently taking, as well as the dosage (please include over-the-counter medications and vitamins you take regularly)
- Copies of any tests, X-rays, MRI scans, CT scans or medical history relating to your medical condition (if applicable)
New Patients - To save time on the day of your first visit, patient forms are available below in the "Downloads" section of this page. Please print and complete these forms prior to your appointment and hand them to the receptionist when you check in. If you chose to complete these forms in the office on the day of your appointment, please prepare to arrive 20 minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
New patients are required to review and complete the following:
- Welcome to Jefferson Health
- Patient Information
- Medication List
- Medical Records Release
- Confidentiality Code
- Patient Authorization & Consent
- Notice of Privacy Practices
Additionally, you can request medical records online by clicking the link below.