Whether your business needs vaccinations, screening tests for prospective employees, or experienced medical care for existing workers, the Occupational Medicine team at Jefferson Health is here to help!
Our mission is to provide convenient, effective health care for all of your employees’ medical needs. We provide affordable care for:
- Work injuries
- New hire & annual exams for Police Officers and Fire Fighters
- Crossing Guard exam
- Police Cadet & Bike Patrol exams
- HAZMAT physicals for OSHA
- Pre-employment and Return to Work exams
- CDL exams
- Drug Screenings for DOT & Non-DOT, pre-employment, post-accident, random, reasonable suspicion and instant
- Breath alcohol testing for DOT & Non-DOT
- Pulmonary function testing (Spirometry)
- Workplace vaccinations, including flu shots
- Tuberculosis testing
- Hearing tests
- Lacerations and foreign body removal
- Laboratory services for general health screenings
Jefferson Health can provide quick turnaround on screening tests, evaluations, and medical treatments to ensure your employees’ safe return to work.
Please call 856-881-0083 to learn more.