Managing Your Healthcare Information Has Never Been Easier
Formerly known as MyChart, MyJeffersonHealth provides all of the same convenient and easy-to-use features and benefits as before.
MyJeffersonHealth gives you free, online access to your Jefferson Health medical record whenever you want it. Through a secure, internet connection, you can:
- Request medical appointments during or after office hours
- Receive and view test results electronically – no more waiting for a phone call or letter in the mail
- Request prescription renewals filled at Jefferson pharmacies
- Message your provider directly
- View your health information while you're in the hospital, with MyJeffersonHealth Bedside, a 24/7 tool that provides you with safe and secure access to your medical record, treatment plan, tests results and more.
- Assign a Proxy to help manage your care
Please Note: Online access to patient medical information for visits that occur on or after September 28, 2019 will be accessible through our new patient portal MyJeffersonHealth. Historical medical information will still be accessible from either the hospital portal or physician portals, respectively.
Become a Proxy
Many times patients require assistance to manage care and navigate the healthcare system. In these cases, it is necessary to retain a proxy who will access their information and securely communicate with their physician’s office. This communication is handled through a MyJeffersonHealth account.
If you are a parent, legal guardian or other designated adult, you might be eligible to become a designated proxy. To gain proxy access for an adult:
- Ask the patient's provider office for the proxy access form or print it here
- Complete the required documentation
- Present the form to the patient's Jefferson physician office or one of the following locations:
Proxy Access Form Drop-Off Locations
Drop off your proxy consent form at your provider's office during your next scheduled visit.
Videos: How to Use MyJeffersonHealth