A Message to Our Valued Patients & Visitors
The three-year, $222 million Jefferson Washington Township Hospital Expansion Project is now complete, with the addition of the 8- level parking garage and the 7-floor, 240,000 square-foot patient tower, the Silvestri Tower, with 90 private patient rooms.
Parking Garage Address:
437 Hurffville-Cross Keys Road
Turnersville, NJ 08012
The parking garage is accessible from both Egg Harbor Road and Hurffville-Cross Keys Road. Patients and Visitors are invited to park in the garage, at no cost.
- Free Valet Parking Service is available at our Main Entrance and Emergency Department from 6 am – 10 pm.
- Patients/Visitors can notify Valet prior to leaving the hospital to help reduce wait times for your vehicle (contact info on valet ticket).
- A courtesy shuttle is available to assist patients and visitors to the hospital from the garage, and back, by calling 856-582-3119.
Please note: patient drop-off and pick-up is available.
Emergency Department access will not change.
If you have questions or comments, please call 856-582-2500.
Phase 2 Components
New, 7-floor, 240,000-square-foot Patient Tower with 90 private patient rooms (with space for 30 additional private patient rooms in the future)
• New Main Hospital Entrance (with covered drop off)
• New, spacious, 2-story light-filled Hospital Lobby with a café and other visitor amenities
• New Hospital Cafeteria with outdoor seating
• New Same-Day Surgery Unit & Recovery Room (PACU)
• New Central Processing Distribution Center (CPD)
• New rooftop helistop
• Family space in room and waiting areas
• Registration, pre-admission testing, gift shop & Orchard Coffee Shop
• Phase 2 Launch: May 2019; Completed: Summer 2021
• Phase 2 Anticipated Cost: $184 million
Phase I Components
• New, 835-spot, 8-level enclosed parking facility, free to patients and visitors
(with an additional 340 surface parking spaces)
• Phase 1 Launch: February 2018; Completed Spring 2019
• Phase 1 Cost: $38 million
Jefferson Washington Township Hospital Silvestri Tower Time Lapse Video
Official "Groundbreaking" Ceremony
Joseph W. Devine, FACHE, President, New Jersey Division, and Executive Vice President of Hospital & Health Services at Jefferson Health; Dr. Stephen Klasko, President & CEO of Thomas Jefferson University and Jefferson Health; Jefferson Health - New Jersey board members; project architects; and elected officials break ground on the new Jefferson Washington Township Hospital expansion project.